Worship Leader Search
Full-Time or Part-Time
- Plan, organize, prepare, and lead/facilitate the leading of our 8:15 am traditional worship, 11:00 am contemporary worship, Sunday evening service, and Wednesday evening service.
- Prepare/oversee the worship projection (Powerpoint or other format)
- Involve members of the church to use their musical gifts (vocalists, instrumentalists, media, and set-up). This person should be able to grow the number of volunteers within the music ministry.
- Train and develop volunteers. A weekly choir practice, a weekly praise team practice, and training to use the sound board and media projection system.
- Work with worship teams to plan seasonal worship events.
- Work with the Senior Pastor on anything else he may feel you need to do.
- Must be able to read music
- Self motivator
- Knowledgeable of technology in worship
- Team player
- A heart for Christ and to lead worship that will encourage the congregation to express their heart for Christ.
- Lifestyle and theological beliefs that fit with SBC expectations (salvation, God, Jesus, Holy Sprit, the church, marriage, homosexuality, etc.)
Weekly Time Commitment: 20 Hours (Part-Time) or 40 Hours (Full-time)
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org