Plan, organize, prepare, and lead/facilitate the leading of our 8:15 am traditional worship, 11:00 am contemporary worship, Sunday evening service, and Wednesday evening service.
Prepare/oversee the worship projection (Powerpoint or other format)
Involve members of the church to use their musical gifts (vocalists, instrumentalists, media, and set-up). This person should be able to grow the number of volunteers within the music ministry.
Train and develop volunteers. A weekly choir practice, a weekly praise team practice, and training to use the sound board and media projection system.
Work with worship teams to plan seasonal worship events.
Work with the Senior Pastor to use worship to draw the congregation and community closer to Christ.
Help oversee worship in other ministries within the church, such as children, youth, celebrate recovery.
- Must be able to read music
- Self motivator
- Knowledgeable of technology in worship
- Team player
- A heart for Christ and to lead worship that will encourage the congregation to express their heart for Christ.
- A Heart to share the Gospel and to disciple believers.
- Lifestyle and theological beliefs that fit with SBC expectations (salvation, God, Jesus, Holy Sprit, the church, marriage, homosexuality, etc.)
Weekly Time Commitment: 40 Hours (Full-time)
Email Resumes to: email@example.com